Annual Fall Crab Feast
The Howard High School Lions’ Pride sports boosters will be kicking off their 2nd Annual Crab Feast in September. This will be a fun social gathering to meet and hang out with friends. Arrive any time to enjoy the festivities. All proceeds will be used to benefit the student athletes of Howard High School.
When & Where
Sunday afternoon September 11, 2016
Rain or Shine
- covered open-air facility
Time: 1 - 5 pm
The Picnic Pavilion at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
Near 7115-7125 Sanner Rd
To Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab Picnic Pavilion:
1) From Howard High School take Route 29 South to Route 32 West.
2) Take first exit and turn left at the end of the ramp onto Sanner Road.
3) Go .8 of a mile (you will go thru 2 traffic lights) and look for blue and white balloons attached to street sign on left.
4) Turn left and go straight to the parking lot ahead (approximately 250 yards). Parking lot has a limited number of spaces. Once full, you can still turnaround easily and begin parking on the side of the road.
5) Volunteers will present to direct you to proper parking.
Fun & Exciting Activities
You don’t want to miss out on this year’s fun and exciting activities:
Tickets - $50
Attendees must be age 21 or older.
You do not need to bring the Paypal email confirmation with you as there will be a check-in table.