Vendor Online Payment
Saturday, October 5, 2019
8700 Old Annapolis Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Join us for the 1st Annual Fall Arts, Crafts & More Show at Howard High School. Our event will feature handmade crafts from local artisans, direct sale vendors and more! Bring your family and friends for a fun day of shopping.
All the proceeds for this event will benefit activities and athletic programs for students
at Howard High School. This event is sponsored by Howard High School Lions' Pride,
a 503(c) non-profit, an all volunteer parent organization.
If you are interested in being a vendor at our event, please fill out a vendor application below.
General Rules & Information:
• Vendors will provide their own display/materials/equipment, to include tables, chairs, cloths, backdrops and dolly, etc.
• 100 spaces, approximately size 8' x 8’.
• Limited spaces with electricity ($5 fee) are available on a first-applied basis. Extension cords are not provided.
• We reserve the right to accept a limited number of vendors selling the same type of products.
• Only one direct sales vendor per product line. Selection will be determined on a first sign up basis.
• We will notify all vendors of acceptance.
• Payment by Checks (payable to Lions' Pride) or Online ($2 transaction fee).
• Vendors handle their own sales, including tax collection, and obtaining a Maryland Retail Sales Tax License.
• Application fee is non-refundable if vendors are not able to attend the event.
• Set up is Saturday from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Breakdown is from 3-4 pm only. Volunteers will be available to help setup.
Email Janet Drnach @ HHSartsfestival@gmail.com